WHO IS ACCM
Agency for Culture & Change Management (ACCM) is a Social Enterprise. Registered as a guarantee company and a Charity.
WHAT WE DO:
ACCM delivers social responsibility and Active Citizenry:
HOW WE WORK:
ACCM works with individuals and small groups in community:The projects operated are usually centred around:
- Children and parents; to ensure that all Children are Equal in a world of inequalities and exclusions
- Employment; creating opportunity for employment especially for the unskilled and those with skills or qualifications who are marginalised by employment market trends
- Children and Young People: Creating capacity so that Children grow in an environment of community safety, general welfare, enjoyment, play and fun. Whilst young people are helped to access information to go through adolescence life and become active citizens with social responsibility
- Reaching the hardest to reach in community e.g. migrant individuals
- Improving the health and well-being of women and girls wherever they reside by promoting action to stop harmful traditional practices such as female genital mutilation (FGM) and early and forced marriages, which violate the human rights of women and girls and adversely affects their health and well-being.
The Charity depends on funding from projects and donations, many times on voluntary activity.